Date(s): Saturday, May 16th, 2009
Location: Emergence Community Arts Collective- 733 Euclid St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 www.ecacollective.org
Description: As a creative entrepreneur, you need to write a business plan, but perhaps the traditional business planning process is not relevant or even practical for your business. Here comes the perfect solution! To support the unique needs of creative entrepreneurs, EAB Creative Planning Services, LLC, is pleased to announce its first Creative Entrepreneurs Bootcamp.
The purpose of this workshop is to teach creative entrepreneurs how to successfully integrate and balance the concepts of creativity and business into one solid plan. In this workshop, not only will we focus on the business of your creativity, we will focus on the creativity that makes your business. As a participant, you will learn how to:
- Create a mindset that supports success as a creative entrepreneur;
- Redefine the business planning process, learn about the “Cosmic Business Plan” and how to write one that is relevant to your creative business;
- Demystify financial planning, and create an initial financial plan that focuses on both your personal and business finances;
- Create systems and process that work for you as a creative entrepreneur;
- Strategize ways that will help you generate wealth from your creativity.
Register soon as space is limited at the introductory price of $200. Use the discount code “creative” to save $50 off of workshop registration. The fee includes all workshop materials, workbook, and small snacks throughout the day. A 30 minute lunch break will be provided.